Salary: around $100000 / year
Searching for a quality C# Developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks…
To ensure success as a C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis.
C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
C# Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), Blazor, SQL, and Microsoft Visual Studio experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (Java Script, Java, MVC, etc.).
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code