Altoros , an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Solidity Developers .
About the project …
is a team of engineers, which helps decentralized protocols and developer platforms to accelerate growth of their ecosystems.
Our team works on applications, elaborate smart contracts, robust developer tools (SDKs / APIs / sample apps), or simply improve performance / cost of oracles.
Protofire works exclusively with entrepreneurs who are builders of decentralized infrastructure protocols, applications, and ecosystems.
- Decentralized apps development using part or all of : Smart Contracts development using SolidityDecentralized storage, computing, wallets, private messaging
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines implementation
- PoCs and MVPs design and implementation
- Interest in attending hackathons, conferences and delivering talks
- Strategic technical solutions delivery, matching business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
- Provide structure to development activities following SCRUM Methodology
- 5+ years of software development experience required
- 1+ year of experience with smart contract coding (Solidity)
- Strong communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM
- API development and Integration
- Experience with cloud-native architectures and infrastructure
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects
- Cryptography basics
- Opportunities for professional development
- External education, partly / fully paid relevant certifications
- Health insurance
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees)
Join Altoros Team!
Last updated : 2023-01-08