USM Business Systems Inc. is a quickly developing worldwide System Integrator, Software and Product Development, IT Outsourcing and Technology assistance supplier headquartered in Chantilly, VA. We offer world-class ability in giving most astounding quality and administrations through industry best practices planned to convey remarkable worth to our customers…
Utilizing our industry knowledge, administration service offering expertise and innovation abilities, we distinguish new business and innovation slants and create answers for help customers around the globe, giving top of the line solid and practical IT benefits which are cost effective services.
Established in 1999, the organization has corner qualities in building and dealing with a Business Oriented IT environment with rich involvement in technology innovation, ERP and CRM counselling, Product Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Management, SOA, BPM, Data Warehousing, SharePoint Consulting and IT Infrastructure. Our other offerings include modified solutions and administrations in ERP, CRM, Enterprise architecture, offshore advisory services and e-commerce.
USM, a US ensured Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) is perceived as one of the fastest developing IT Systems Integrator in the Washington, DC zone. Most as of late, USM was positioned #9 on the rundown of the Top administrations organizations in the DC Metro Area - Washington Business Journal (2011). We are a project-driven firm that reliably meets the IT needs of our State and Government customers through development and business keenness.
Linkedin ID and Visa Copy is mandatory for the submission.
AngularJS/Polymer JS Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
· Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed.
· Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
· Requires 5-8 years of applicable experience.
· Experience with Protractor, KARMA and Jasmine/Mocha.
· Experience using integrating, and optimizing front end build tools (Grunt / Gulp)
· Experience with source control tools (Git)
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Integrated front-end applications with various types of APIs, and are comfortable with authentication and authorization (basic/OAuth/SAML)
· Familiar with common web application security concerns and you know how to prevent and fix exploits (XSS/clickjacking)
· Knowledge of ES6 is a plus.
· Experience with Polymer JS
· Experience of TDD or BDD
· Experience with Agile methodologies.
· Experience in enforcing code quality using coding standards defined.
· Experience in Financial domain is a plus.
If my requirement matches your resume, then please do reply on my email id nithyar(at)usmsystems(dot)com and contact no is 703-794-2380