I hope you are doing well…
We have an urgent requirement for Python/ETL Developer on Irving, TX (DAY 1 onsite) . If you are interested in this position, please share your updated resume ASAP with contact details.
Role:- Python/ETL Developer
Location:- Irving, TX (DAY 1onsite
Required Skills / Experience
- Overall 4-7 years of experience
- Strong Python/SQL and any ETL tool exposure (PySpark, Talend, Informatica etc)
- 2 -5 years of hands on experience in building an enterprise scale highly componentized application using 2 - 5 Years of Experience in Python (strong)
- Experience with design and implementations of cloud-ready applications and deployment pipelines on large-scale container platform clusters is a plus
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment and familiar with Jenkins, TeamCity, Code Quality Tools - SonarQube, etc.
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patters, Coding Standards, Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experienced in RDBMS and SQL/PLSQL (Strong)
- Unit testing frameworks - JUnit, Mockito, PyTest
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Understanding of the SDLC lifecycle for Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing application in Financial Services industry is preferred
- ETL - PySpark/Talend/informatica etc - (good)
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | BrainBeeLLC