- C# Developer to work on hybrid basis in New York, NY
- Leading Financial Services Firm
About Our Client…
C# Developer would be a part of a global team in NY (US), and would directly interact with users, and other IT and business teams consuming the platforms.
C# Developer day to day responsibility's include supporting systems users and system on trade capture, trade flow, marking, PnL, and related activities performed by the users. You will also be updating and debugging these support systems using c#.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Development experience with C# is required
- Extensive knowledge of fixed income securities trading and operations is imperative (especially Credit products).
- 5+ years experience in trade execution, trade capture, front to back trade flow, marking, and complete trade and position management is required.
- Experience in SQL development knowledge, writing queries, stored procedures and troubleshooting.
- You should posses the ability to handle various stake holders (traders, COOs, Product controllers, compliance), and coordinate and drive problems and resolutions.
- Experience using Bloomberg TOMS is a big plus.
What's on Offer
The Financial Services Firm that is located in Midotwn NYC will offera strong base, competitive benefits and a strong bonus structure. Apply now using the link, and your resume will be reviewed in 24 hours