As a C# .Net Developer, the successful candidate will design and develop C# .Net GUI front-end applications for in house systems and the corporate website in order to facilitate company objectives…
Essential Job Functions
- Design & develop C# .Net front-end systems for corporate applications.
- Design and develop C# .Net applications for the corporate website front-end.
- Design and develop mobile apps.
- Ensure applications are of high quality and delivered in a timely manner.
- Presents a professional image of Acceptance Insurance through verbal and written communications.
- 2+ Years C# development
- 2+ Years Visual Studio .Net Development
- Education - Associate Degree
- Experience Level 2-5 years
- Language Skills - English
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved