C# .NET Developer
Location: Portsmouth, NH…
Duration: Direct Hire
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft .NET Core, C#, MS SQL Server full stack developer to join our Software Development team. The successful candidate will work with the existing staff to help support and maintain our existing applications. A significant component of this position will be analyzing, supporting C#, SQL supported applications and recommending and implementing technical solutions to enhance the applications.
This position requires constant communication with colleagues and regular exposure to business stakeholders, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
If you have a passion for designing, coding and modifying quality applications and websites, enjoy working with a team of developers, are driven and interested in recommending and implementing solutions, then we want to talk to you!
- Analysis, requirements gathering, design of technical specifications, coding, testing and support of new and existing database driven web applications
- Designing and Implementing C# based applications on both the client and server side including SQL Server database development
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with C# based business Applications, frameworks and service APIs, utilizing Microsoft SQL Server for backend storage.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units
- Provide frequent communication to colleagues and leadership
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Problem solving abilities and outstanding communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of n-tier web application development
- Languages: ASP.NET, C#, .NET framework
- Database queries and stored procedures: SQL Server 2008R2 and above
- Web Servers: MS IIS 7.0 and above
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Problem solving abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial or accounting systems a plus
- Knowledge of the Symmetry Tax Engine application from Symmetry Software also a plus