Do you like to stay one step ahead of everyone else? Would you love to work with a team that works well together? What if I told you that you could join a highly agile, results-driven team and work on creating applications that help this company stay ahead of the industry? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy advancing your career in an innovative company!
The hardest part of the job: If automating innovative apps isn't your thing, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a C#.Net Developer and work with a company that's constantly coming up with new ideas, so you'll never get bored!
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $105,000 - $115,000
- Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off Program, Profit Sharing, Flexible/At Home Working Options, Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs, College Tuition Savings Program
- A remote work environment
- The chance to advance your career without having to job-hop
What You'll Be Doing
- You'll join a highly collaborative, highly agile, and very results-driven team
- You'll work on everything internal, automating apps created for internal staff; and creating applications that help this company stay ahead of the competition
What You'll Need
If you like what you see, what's stopping you from joining a thriving company where you can work 100% remote? Apply today!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves