Role: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Willington, DE (Hybrid) (3 days/ week onsite at least…
Position Type: Contract
- Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to participate in the successful configuration, release, and maintenance of the system. The primary focus will be on maintenance and support, fixing defects, and adding system enhancements.
- Leveraging your strong problem-solving skills, organizational abilities, and attention to detail, you will work with the client to gather and validate requirements, validate designs, and configure/customize the solution. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Business Process definition
- Analyze and design new or existing system enhancements.
- Work closely with the user to define requirements.
- Write program specifications.
- Assist in the scoping and development of work plans.
- Definition, extraction, development, loading, testing, and implementation of business rules
- Product configuration and customization
- Definition and creation of outbound correspondence
- Development of external interfaces
- Creation of reports
- Ongoing issue identification and resolution
- Documentation and knowledge transfer
- maintain or modernize current systems, including developing a production run or modernization roadmap and business case.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Guidance and mentorship to more junior developers
- Strong SQL knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC, OOPS)
- Skilled in .Net programming (i.e., C#, ASP.NET, XML)
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS (branching, merging)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with BLAZE rules engine.
- Experience working with an ETL product.
- Experience working with SSIS, Power BI, and SSRS
- Experience working with financial-focused systems.
Phone: 908-274-3417©; Fax: 732-230-6969
15 Corporate Pl S, Suite 402,
Piscataway, NJ 08854