Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 2 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
About the Position
- Interfacing with engineering teams at partner companies to develop connecting integrations
- Working with data exposed via interfaces such as API, GraphQL, webhooks, etc.
- Supporting teammates with thorough and thoughtful code reviews
- Enforcing strong code stability through integration testing
- Coordinating with other teams to prioritize partnership needs
- A minimum of two years of professional and/or academic experience in software engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience architecting efficient server-side applications
- Enjoys interacting with external stakeholders and solving new problems daily
- Able to pick up new technologies, languages and design patterns quickly and love learning them
- (Bonus) Experience with front-end frameworks like React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Unlimited vacation time -we strongly encourage all of our employees take at least 3 weeks per year
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Company sponsored US health coverage (100% paid for employee)
- Fully remote team - choose where you live
- Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
- Apple laptops provided for new employees
- Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
- Parental leave for qualified employees
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.
Constructor.io focuses on B2B and Search. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Constructor.io has raised $61.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2021.
You can view their website at https://constructor.io or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn