The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is… looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users.
- 2+ years in software engineering
- Deep understanding and experience with writing Ethereum smart contracts
- We have a strong preference for candidates who have contributed to open-source projects in the past
- Bonus points if have demonstrated open-source leadership and led a major open-source project yourself
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history
- Any publicly viewable code that you have written and published to the blockchain
Remuneration And Benefits
- Better than market rate with equity plan
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies