We are looking for a Senior Rust Engineer to design, implement and ship new features on our Rust-based Query Engine component responsible for real-time processing of large datasets.
What this job expects of you…
You'll be responsible for maintaining & developing new features of our data analysis & visualization platform, maintaining and improving the code base and work alongside junior and senior engineers.
Who we are looking for.
- You are a Senior Rust Engineer with 2+ years of hands-on Rust experience in real-world applications.
- You have a background in Computer Science and love designing algorithms.
- You are a team player and are not scared to work together intensively to ship great software.
- You have a keen eye for detail, get a rush when all tests are green and prefer to ship daily.
- You take initiative, prioritize your tasks and get things done.
What this job will offer.
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited holiday policy
- International get togethers
- Work from anywhere. Team offices in New York (USA), Leuven (BE) and Genk (BE)
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- Ability to solve problems at scale
- Coaching by a great engineering team
How we work:
- Trust. A lot of us work from home and we rely on each other to do our jobs without constant oversight. We're against micro management and we let our output do the talking. We're motivated by constant progress and enjoy celebrating all wins together whether big or small.
- Team. We're a distributed workforce with folks around the globe (Belgium, USA, Cyprus, India, Spain, China, …). Our weekly Friday get-together is a religion and we emphasize communicating in a direct but kind way. We respect each other's space and people don't plan meetings just for the sake of it.
- Challenge. Our team is motivated to win. We're up against well known companies in a maturing industry and our disruptor status is what drives us forward together.
Who we are.
Cumul.io is a Belgian & US-based technology company, with offices in New York, Leuven & Genk. Read more about our company & culture here: https://angel.co/company/cumul-io/culture
Apply via Angel.co or contact me at email@example.com
Cumul.io focuses on SaaS, Data Visualization, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City, Leuven, and Genk. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Cumul.io has raised $4.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2020.
You can view their website at https://cumul.io or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn