- Location: Unknown
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract…
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (147162). Do you have experience with Python and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Manipulate, merge, and perform exploratory analysis on large and diverse Spatial-temporal agronomic datasets across multiple databases. Expert in crafting stories, finding actionable insights and visualizations with data. Conduct data quality checks using conventional summary statistics or model-driven approaches. Write and review robust, well-documented, and well-tested code or libraries that adhere to community standards and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years or Master's degree with 1 year of experience in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Math or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proficient in SQL or Spark
- Strong Python coding skills for data science including experience with standard data science packages (eg, numpy, pandas, geopandas, matplotlib, seaborn)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills for effective interactions with peer groups and team members
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics or a related quantitative discipline
- Experience joining large and diverse datasets across multiple databases & performing data quality checks
- Experience exploring and visualizing Spatial-temporal datasets
- Experience writing well-structured, reusable and well-documented code that adhere to community standards and best practices
- Experience using version control systems (eg, Git)
- Applied knowledge/experience with agricultural science and/or agricultural datasets
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: python, sql, spark,Ã numpy, pandas, geopandas, matplotlib, seaborn, git
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Apply Now
- More Info
The post Data Analyst, Python, SQL appeared first on Technology Partners