We are looking for a remote Lead Mobile Developer experienced with React Native to join Datasite. You'll be part of an autonomous team with full responsibility for your own area and lead a team of React Native Mobile engineers including:
- Development of our flagship mobile application
- Creating fast, flexible and user-friendly experiences…
- Collaborating with UX, technical and business team members to understand requirements and develop solutions using an Agile development process
- Keeping your code clean, your tests complete and functional, and your releases frequent
- Following best practices, and encouraging other team members to use and adopt them
- Work with Product, UX and management to drive execution and delivery of initiatives based on company priorities.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems and working with team on support coverage.
This is a remote opportunity within the US or Canada but must be within CST/EST.
- 4+ years hands-on mobile development experience to include 2+ years with React Native development
- 1+ year experience in a lead role
- Strong experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of React Hooks
- Modern components and libraries e.g. Material, react-native-paper
- Responsive web and mobile design
- Ability to develop Unit and Integration Tests using third party tools e.g. Jest, Detox etc.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Mobile app build and release process, using Xcode / Android Studio
- Code signing process and deploying to the major App Stores
- Experience developing mobile applications using native tools such as Objective-C/Swift, or Java/Kotlin
- Good understanding of the full web stack (e.g. HTTP, headers, caching, etc.)
- Familiar with RESTful API design / microservice architectures
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience working as part of a remote team / working from home (WFH)
- Technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose complex issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- A passion for quality