Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Noralogic Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Hope you are doing great!
Please find below job description & let me know if it matches with your job profile. Please share your updated resume copy along with your contact information at orlt;/p>
Job Title:- Golang Developer
Job Location:- Mason ,OH(Onsite)
Job Type:- Long Term Contract
A Golang developer role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- To cooperate with other stakeholder to design, develop, test, release and improve services.
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles.
- Build scalable and maintainable software Analytical approach on what and how.
- 4 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud Upper-intermediate in English is a must
IT Recruiter Noralogic Inc.
109 E 17 th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
+1.(Hrishabh @noralogic.com );/p>
USA: WY, MD, NJ;/p>
Mexico: Guadalajara, Monterrey
India: Noida UP
WBE and MBE company*
- ISO 9001:2015**
WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company*
- provided by Dice