Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Bitflow Innovative Group Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Lead React Fullstack Developer (702039…
One Year Contract
Raleigh, NC Onsite
Bitflow Innovative Group is seeking a Lead React fullstack developer with AWS experience to facilitate the development of critical system for Medicaid Transformation Project.
Exhaustive Working knowledge of:
- Design, develop and maintain React web-based applications.
- Must have React.js, Node.js and GraphQL experience.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience interfacing with and working with databases like Postgres is required.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant AWS serverless applications.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Working Knowledge on various AWS components such as ECS, EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Route 53, VPC, IAM, Aws Aurora, Aws Lambda, SQS.
- Hands-on experience of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
Demonstrated ability to:
Plan and complete assigned work, communicate effectively orally and in writing; motivate and work with people; quickly adapt to new technical environments (multiple disciplines); manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities; be equally adept at highly technical and strategic issues/projects. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; creative thinking. Ability to provide accurate and realistic effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly. Proven experience with multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Windows. Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain React applications. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize multiple tasks. Understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts. Cloud deployment is a plus.
- provided by Dice