Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Shrive Technologies LLC, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Role: Python Developer…
- Utilize full-stack engineering skills to develop mostly backend and some front end applications using Python, Go, Typescript along with various frameworks
- Develop software systems to launch new features and functionality to help improve product and website capabilities
- Work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, Security and Marketing) to execute initiatives and tasks
- Experience building enterprise system integration solutions
- SQL experience
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash shell, Python) and techniques to build and troubleshoot system integrations
- Need experience on Onsite & Offshore model and Support experience.
- Minimum 6+ years on-the-job experience working on Python and Scripting languages
- Excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required.
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date.
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community.
- Complete familiarity with modern software development processes such as design documentation, code reviews, CI/CD, testing, project management workflow, and source control conventions.
- provided by Dice