Title: Programmer Analyst
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA…
- Utilizes VB.NET, ASP.NET, T-SQL, and Crystal Report skills to create and maintain complex screens, queries, pages, reports, and other supporting objects in Windows Forms and ASP.NET solutions.
- Performs analysis of program code, database objects, and business requirements; Recommends solutions.
- Responsible for resolution of critical, high-priority, program fixes and enhancements. Quickly handles necessary front-to-back development, troubleshooting and analysis of requirements, coding changes, testing, and deployment.
- Participates in requirements and design meetings with analysts, database personnel, and testers.
- Performs technical analysis and troubleshoots existing objects to identify resolutions to user-reported defects.
- Interfaces with users on escalated issues, business requirements gathering for major enhancements, and user acceptance testing sessions.
- Administers source control for code and documentation through TFS. Provides input and recommendations on ASAP coding standards