Our client, a leading provider in food, facilities, and uniform services, is looking to hire a .NET Developer to join their team.
This opening is a 3 month long contract position, with the opportunity for extension or conversion*
**Does not support C2C or H1B…
The .NET Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, and support of .NET web and mobile based applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform analysis, design of technical specifications, coding, testing, and support of new and existing custom applications.
- Developing new modules and business processing within custom SmartClient/WinForm Applications and facilitate direction to web centric Application platform.
- Create applications utilizing C#, and with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, SQL Server 2008, SSIS and SSRS
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in a technical, or equivalent experience
- Understanding Agile Development SDLC with Iterative release schedules.
- Demonstrated experience in developing , C# and VB .NET applications.
- Proven experience in design and development of large-scale N-Tier application
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future