Title: React Developer
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ (Preferred) (1 role)| Coral Spring, FL (1 role) - Day 1 onsite, 5 days a week, (No Remote, No hybrid…
Duration: FTE (Full Time)
No. Of positions: 2
BPM ID: 331894
we are looking for a resources with 80% hands on experience in react and remaining 20% of experience in Java.
Look for 9+ years of resources.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience,
- Deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, REACT and programming in an Azure cloud environment
- Large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience.
- Experience in Redux/Flux or similar state management libraries.
- Have knowledge of DOM, HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Have experience with single page application development.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, web application development.
- Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning, and developing the working practices of the team
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Good communication and presentation skills