At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success… relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The .NET Developer will design, develop, and deploy applications and services in a containerized environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a software development role utilizing .NET technologies and frameworks including .NET Core.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core, C#, HTTP, REST, and gRPC API technologies.
- Understanding of High Availability Design and Architecture
- Multiple experiences with microservice designs and implementation
- Strong knowledge of proper design for a containerized environment (Docker)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development, automated testing, and proper test design
- Strong knowledge of database structures and data access methodologies. This should include relational, document, and Key Value pair databases.
- Strong analytical, Problem Solving/Troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and Octopus is a plus.
- Front end experience – angular
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com to request the salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here