Season Share is a Sports Ticketing Technology Software Provider
100s of thousands of sports fans and college students use our products every month to form friend groups, claim tickets to the upcoming games, and purchase season ticket packages through our fun, subscription plan offering. We’re the first to bring a Netflix style subscription to sports ticketing.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Season Share, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining full stack web apps.
We use React, NodeJS and MySQL across our entire product suite. You can anticipate working with the following technologies day to day:
Example projects of a Full Stack Engineer:
- Design user friendly features and products
- Receive product requirements and design database models to facilitate business data flow
- Write API endpoints consumed by front end React apps to facilitate new features
- Write unit tests for your own endpoints
- Integrate with third party REST APIs
- Make database design decisions new accommodate new features
- Integrate with third party APIs that handle ticketing business logic
- Add more features to the admin dashboard to make quality of life improvements for operations staff
- Natural leader with aspirations of becoming a manager and leading a team
We are looking for a full time highly skilled Senior Full-Stack Engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – preferably with expertise in Node.
JS and React.
You will develop the future functionality of our product and be involved in the full development lifecycle. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment as well as working with a remote development team.
You will have the opportunity to work within a highly motivated and collaborative team.
- Well rounded Full-Stack developer with exposure to all layers of application and development
- Front-end focused with designing products
- Excellent development skills in Node.js and React
- eCommerce experience (even as a hobby)
- Sports fan
- Deployed customer-facing software into a product environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Redux
- Experience with eCommerce
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think in terms of product and from a sports fan perspective