Our client is an early-stage, game-changing industry-disrupting Silicon Valley software company. This is a tremendous ground floor opportunity to become an integral part of their software development team. Outstanding compensation package including stock. *MUST have Ruby on Rails experience. **MUST be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay in the near future.
· Minimum 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
· Strong understanding of git/source control.
· Comfortable working with and understanding both object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
· Write technical documentation for new features.
· Build end to end solutions with minimum coupling.
Extra Knowledge Preferred
· Experience working with WebRTC.
· Experience with asset optimisation techniques.
· 1+ years Postgres.
· Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku.
· Knowledge of category theory.
· Passion for programming.
· Has a quiet and clean place to work from home.
· Strong work ethic.
· Experience with small-mid size teams.
· Strong communication skills to keep the team on the same page.
· Positive attitude.
· Generous vacation/sick leave policy.
· Equity in a fast-growing company.
· Working for the next big thing