At Gallup, we’re constantly evolving with the current trends and looking for developers to influence our rapidly growing software needs. As a senior .NETdeveloper, you'll work on some of our most highly trafficked sites, including our flagship platform, Gallup Access — a tool that delivers analytics and advice on wellbeing, strengths, workplace engagement and other pressing topics for leaders and… managers. We have over 20 different .NET solutions that include hundreds of .NET projects and nearly 1 million lines of C# code.
You’ll Determine Technical Solutions For Gallup Access While Learning And Working With The Newest Technology, Such As
You’ll work in an Agile Scrum environment, collaborate with partners through internal package sharing and mentor junior developers.
- ASP.NET, including Blazor, MVC, Web API and our internal NuGet package distribution
- Multiple databases, including Amazon Aurora (RDS), MySQL and Microsoft SQL
- The latest from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Visual Studio, including serverless environments
- Security implementation and authentication tools, including OAuth, OpenID and SAML 2.0
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, computer engineering or a technology-related field or the equivalent in education and experience required
- At least five years of professional experience with C# programming required
- Experience with AWS highly preferred
- Living within a 200-mile radius of Omaha, NE preferred
- Experience with full stack development preferred
What We Offer
- A flexible, casual and hybrid work environment that allows you to work on-site and from home; you will determine with your manager and team what hybrid looks like for you
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work with the latest technology
- The feel of a creative and innovative startup with the stability and credibility of a well-established brand
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A robust benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance options, a 401(k) retirement and savings plan with a company match, and an employee stock ownership program
Gallup is a federal contractor and must comply with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042 concerning COVID-19 vaccinations. As such, all U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated. Gallup will consider requests for medical or religious exemptions to the vaccine requirement.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
United States-Kansas City