Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy… access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
This position is responsible for supporting Enel X eMobility relationship with a portfolio of strategic global accounts. The focus of the role is to support profitable, sustainable sales within those global accounts by leading the technical assessment of customer requirements, adapting product architecture configurations, proposing charger mix based on fleet characteristics, assessing facilities electrical capacity, grid topology, and integrating EV charging infrastructure with other loads and distributed energy assets. The successful candidate will coordinate effectively with the Product, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support, Client Services and Supply Chain teams to communicate customer requirements and inform product development roadmaps.
What You'll Do at Enel:
- Develop technical fit of Enel X eMobility solutions: hardware, software, API integrations to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with global bid team to provide adequate support to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs.
- Assist in negotiation to determine competing solutions in the market.
- Screen portfolios of projects prior to or in parallel to having site visits from our installation/service partners.
- Evaluate the strength of partners' service level agreements and required improvements.
- Identify opportunities to improve availability and reliability of assets in the field.
- Prepare pre-sales proposals requiring deep technical expertise.
- Support site installation feasibility analysis and preparation for site walks.
- Analyze and communicate key bidding requirements with the rest of the organization.
- Lead technical customer calls throughout discovery, active negotiation or closing of transactions; prepare projects or programs for handoff to relevant implementation teams.
Who You Are:
- Excellent knowledge of Enel X eMobility product/services portfolio with a proactive approach to ongoing learning and development.
- Experience managing EPCs, field crews or electrical sub-contractors, keeping projects on budget and on time.
- Influence within the sales cycle, including negotiations skills balanced between client requirements and business case needs.
- Demonstrated aptitude for innovation and appreciation of client business drivers.
- Excellent knowledge of markets relevant to product/services portfolio, including eMobility and the positioning of Enel X and competition.
- Demonstrated drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, Engineering or MBA degree preferred.
- 6+ years of engineering or product experience.
- Successful proven track record of building professional system layouts, interconnection plans, project construction proposals, or installation and service quotes.
- Review and interpret single line diagrams, connectivity metrics, communication protocols, uptime KPIs, facilities voltage, transformer capacity, distribution panel configurations and rating, utilization rates, peak loads,
- Experience engaging with AHJs (Authority Having Jurisdiction), DOB (Department of Buildings), and other similar bodies to interpret rules and understand permitting processes.
- Ability to determine charging requirements based on fleet characteristics, such as vehicle models and types, locations, routes, dwell times, and charging costs.
- Experience developing solutions in similar projects including energy hardware, energy software in the commercial, institutional, and or industrial markets.
What Enel Offers You:
o 401k with match fully vested as of day one. Enel-NA matches 80% of the first 5% that you contribute up to set IRS limits., o Generous PTO that supports work/life balance including: 4 weeks annually of vacation as well as personal days, volunteer days, your birthday off, paid holidays, and sick time. Proration may apply during first year of employment., o Home office set-up stipend, o Paid leave programs, o The opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., o The opportunity to work for one of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., * An employee’s eligibility for these benefits shall be subject to the governing documents for such plans and programs and/or company policy. The benefits described above may be modified or eliminated with or without notice in accordance with the governing documents and applicable law., * Benefits are effective as of day one!, * Enel North America offers its regular full-time employees affordable, quality healthcare for you and your family, life insurance and disability benefits to provide security, and retirement benefits to help you plan for your financial future. In addition, we offer an array of other benefits such as flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement and professional development allowance., * Some additional perks to working with Enel North America include:
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities. Enel North America maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law. Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact EnelApplication@enel.com