We are searching for a highly motivated and driven Golang Engineer / Golang Developer who is looking for a full-time position. This role is open to remote work as our teams are globally distributed. In this role, you must be comfortable working independently and autonomously while establishing a cadence of timely delivery with high-quality work…
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops microservices with Kubernetes and Golang
- Deploys solutions in AWS and GCP cloud technologies
- Writes codes for a backend framework, preferably golang and JSONRPC/REST
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the US/North America
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technology field or 2+ Years of experience writing golang applications
- Highly proficient with golang programming
- Highly proficient in Linux based development and scripting
- Good knowledge of API/microservice designs, gRPC, JSONRPC/REST, WebSockets
- Experience with PostgreSQL/SQLight or similar technologies
- Strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experienced in CI/CD development process
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform
- Experience in blockchain technologies preferred
- Knowledge working with cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Works well in a fast paced environment and can pivot from projects as needed
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial partners to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Blockdaemon focuses on Data Centers, Big Data, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, United States, Galway, and Dublin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.blockdaemon.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn