Replicated is the modern way to ship multi-prem software. Replicated helps software vendors quickly and easily deploy their applications to any customer using a single architecture.The Replicated platform provides all of the tools needed to operationalize and scale the distribution of Kubernetes applications into any enterprise environment. Our customers include HashiCorp, CircleCI, UiPath… Puppet, Pluralsight, Nylas, Labelbox, GitPod and many other fast-growing enterprise software vendors. We're a Series C funded company (over $80m raised) with long term investors and a long term focus.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We are fully remote and plan to stay that way! We're open to any state in the US, in addition to candidates in Canada, the UK, Israel, Australia, and New Zealand for some roles.
Who is Replicated?
Replicated is a growing, remote, startup helping software vendors easily deploy applications in multi-prem environments so they can focus on their product, not delivery. We are a Series C funded enterprise software company with amazing customers.
Replicated is committed to fostering a relaxed, respectful, and productive workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
What Replicated offers:
- A learning culture that makes time to help
- Remote work - build a comfortable setting that works for you
- Enthusiastic teams who love what they do
Golang Software Engineer
Golang Software Engineers contribute to every stage of building the Replicated delivery and management platform. They implement, test, and deploy new enhancements and updates to our products.
As a member of the team you will get to use cutting-edge technology and emerging open source tools and standards. Our stack includes Go, Typescript, Kubernetes, and more. You’ll get an opportunity to work across the stack and build software for our highly technical user-base of software developers. You won’t be locked into legacy products or technology, our engineers learn something new every day.
What you'll do:
- Work with product managers, designers, and core engineers from prototype to production
- Build public and internal APIs, often interfacing with core Kubernetes APIs
- Write and contribute to Kubernetes operators and CLIs
- Build web-based user interfaces for our vendor dashboards, on-premises customer dashboards, open source tools, marketing pages, and more
- Mentor and be mentored, based on your experience level
- Participate in a team based on-call for our products
You should have:
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- 2+ years professional experience with Go and an interest in learning Typescript
- Excellent technical communication and collaboration skills
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
We invest in our team and love candidates who are eager to learn and grow. We have a fantastic team of highly collaborative individuals who enjoy learning, growing, and mentoring others.
OUR CORE VALUES
Care Deeply: Care deeply about the work that you do. Because of that you are constantly learning and willing to go out on a limb, challenge assumptions, go back to first principles, etc.
Longterm: Treat every interaction as part of a 30 year relationship, you’ll see everyone down the road again as customers, partners, coworkers, etc.
Trusting/Trusted: We inherently trust each other and believe in empowerment and autonomy so people can bring and do their best.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive. For the US, our benefits are listed below:
- Stock options
- Partner perk programs
- Generous time off, we expect you to take a minimum of 3 weeks of per year
- Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
- Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance - up to $10,000 per year!
- Curiosity Budget to help you keep learning and growing!
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral