AMP, A start-up led by EV pioneers from Tesla with dozens of patented solutions to power electric mobility worldwide…
The world's largest electric automotive manufacturers have leveraged the company's unrivaled expertise from the very beginning of the EV wave, and numerous big names in mobility are quietly co-engineering solutions with the team at this very moment.
Experience:- Entry-level to 5 years experience
Location:- California, United States.
- Operate and support various Python based HIL test systems (on-site and remote).
- Create test cases, and scripts based on client, internal, and regulatory requirements.
- Set-up test equipment and run hands-on tests.
- Work on setups to allow highly automated software release testing
- Create data acquisition systems for in test data recording.
- Utilize numerical data analysis tools to interpret test results.
- Document results and provide reports.
- Establish traceability using requirement management tools and version control.
- Investigate test failures through analysis and failure reproduction.
Experience and Skills:
- 0 to 5+ years of testing and validation experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient with Python test automation, and measurement systems.
- Experience with industry standard I/O and communications interfaces, e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of lab instruments such as DMM, Oscilloscope, power supplies, and DAQs
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with automotive test tools such as Vector CANoe/CANape.
- Expertise in scripting languages
- Experience with automotive regulatory, environmental, reliability, and safety requirements. SAE, IEC, ISO.
- Experience with battery system development
- Experience working with high voltage test setups
- Candidate must have work authorization to work in the US