2-3-day a week onsite required
6-12 Month contract to hire…
Must be able to work on W2
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years in a software development.
- Experience working with API development.
- Experience working in an agile environment. (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to solve complex problems, including use of research, analysis and expertise to develop creative, innovative solutions.
Must have experience with:
- C#, .NET Core
- Object-oriented programming using C# in Visual Studio IDE.
- Must be proficient in learning and enhancing event driven object-oriented code.
o Wholesale distribution industry.
Insight Global is seeking a Software Development Engineer to join one of our Electrical Distributors in Irving, TX. They will be joining one of the development teams in delivering high quality software. The Software Engineer will work closely with program managers, product owners, and scrum teams to ensure that new features are prioritized and implemented properly.
- Design and develop new features written in C# for web applications.
- Work collaboratively with scrum teams and product owners to identify new features and squash bugs.
- Coordinate with scrum teams to report progress, enhancements and defects to key stakeholders.
- Rewrite existing web applications and window services to .NET 6