Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Detroit MI & Denver, CO
Experience: 5 -10 years
Interview: Skype, Face to Face
Required: LinkedIn ID
· Work within a highly focused, dynamic and agile division that focuses its principles and deliverable to the customer
· Support new and start-up engagements.
· Providing hands on strategic direction setting, architecture design, and support the build out/hire of new teams in key accounts and geographies
· Lead architecture engagements through execution phases and where applicable drive internal, client and third party vendor mixed teams
· Engage clients with varying degrees of maturity at the CxO level to lead innovation and the development of strategy
· Understand, define and capture the architecture of clients and identify opportunities for transformation
· Lead the architecture definition for major transformation engagements within clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
5+ years’ experience in software development, including languages, systems and frameworks such as Spring/Java, Ruby/Rails, Go, messaging (RabbitMQ/AMQP, JMS), RDBMS, NoSQL and Hadoop
Understanding of cloud application design principles (such as those found at http://12factor.net)
Experience with continuous integration/deployment technologies such as Jenkins, Concourse, GoCD, CircleCI, Artifactory and Github/Gitlab.
Experience with modern software build tools including Maven, Gradle and Bundler
Understanding of Agile software delivery principles
Familiarity with Netflix OSS cloud services such as Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon and Zuul
Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools such as Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, Docker, Heroku buildpacks and BOSH.
Broad understanding of industry trends across software development/architecture, cloud operating platforms and data
Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (New Relic, Cacti, Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk, VMware vCOPS, Hyperic etc.)
Proven experience with PaaS offerings such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, or similar
· Strong expertise in one of the following technologies – Java or .Net / AngularJS,ReactJS,NodeJS
· Exposure to one or more technologies mentioned in the JD
· A full-stack mindset– Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies, acquire a broad spectrum of skills different from their base skill sets and build features on their own end-to-end.
· A good understanding of the Cloud Native architecture
· Experience working in any of the Cloud Foundry platforms like Pivotal or Azure or IBM Bluemix would be nice to have
· Exposure to some of the extreme programming disciplines like Test Driven Development or Pair Programming would be nice to have.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines