Requisition Number: 93894 - 27
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Domain Engineering to join our Digital Nexus organization.
- Act as a Product Support Manager responsible for managing and owing the Technology delivery capability for their Product area; drive and deliver product management workflows, process, procedures and technical roadmaps, including basic caring and feeding for their product area
- Provide direction and next tier support across the products and service offerings within our organization
- Ensure product availability, vulnerability and remediation plan management; manage/support Incidents, Bugs, Enhancements, app code updates/App patching; vendor engagement/escalation; status/Communication Reporting for customers and management
- Interpret requirements and leverage standards to develop detailed processes and solutions; create and leverage technology roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross domain architects, engineers, delivery and operations teams
- Support, drive and deliver automation solutions leveraging scripting and coding knowledge of some core tooling platforms; support data gathering and metrics pertaining to the areas of responsibility to support business needs, with Splunk reporting creation and API creation
- Minimum five years of recent and progressive experience in a mature IT environment supporting cloud and multiple data centers, 1000+ Windows and Linux systems, leveraging/managing various TechOPS application tools around endpoint management, build delivery, monitoring and automation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience; SCCM and SCOM certifications are preferred
- Possess expert level ability to troubleshoot, research and resolve complex enterprise server software and hardware problems; including performance tuning to support the infrastructure integration with hosted applications
- Experience supporting Operational applications that include EndPoint Management Services: BigFix Patching/Compliance/Lifecycle, SCCM, RedHat Satellite, RedHat IPA; Automation and Event Management Services: Terraform, IBM Workload Scheduler, Service Now Event Management; Monitoring Services: Microsoft SCORCH/SCOM, Solarwinds, Logic Monitor; Build Delivery Services: SCCM, MDT, SALT, Terraform, BigFix, FLEX (in-house app), Vsphere/VRA
- Ability to present with strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; ability to provide Tier2/Tier3 on-call support
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).