*** Direct Hire ****
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain software applications using latest Microsoft technologies, with minimal supervision.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives of complex software applications.
- Develops an understanding of assigned application and internal customer area, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge.
- Unit testing as applicable.
- Provides accurate time estimates of assigned tasks and projects.
- Mentors other engineers.
- Properly refactor legacy components as needed.
- Communicates directly with product owner and end users.
- Participates in the training or development of others, as directed.
- Maintains familiarity with and uses department methodology as appropriate.
- Analyzes alternatives, providing a cost/benefit comparison.
- Monitors and ensures automated processes run as expected. Responsible for remediation.
- Assist in code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT, computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience performing computer programming with experience in , , C#, SQL.
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Node.js, XML, Angular, Ember, .NET MVC, Web API.
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL required.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Development within large enterprise level applications required.
- Experience with development and consumption of web services preferred.
- Experience with XSLT, XML.
- HTTP, C#, SQL optimization experience
- Experience with software design patterns required.
��� Experience with designing and architecting complex enterprise level systems required.
- Experience with mentoring other programmers.
- Maintain productivity in a changing environment.
- Completing tasks in a fast paced development cycle.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles such as Agile or SCRUM.
- Ability to design and architect complex enterprise level systems.
- Expertise with SOLID design principles