Full Time / C2H
Visa : GC / USC / H4 EAD / H1B
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 12+ years’ experience in software development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services.
- Technical architecture experience with all aspects of solution delivery from design through development, testing, and implementation with extensive technical breadth in the IT industry involving multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices.
- Experience with cloud-native architectures or compatible architecture patterns favoring AWS and Azure platform.
- Design and participate in the development of standards and key design patterns focused on cloud solutions for large complex applications including systems that exchange information across functional business lines.
- Delivering Microservices, REST API programs providing services to both internal and external clients.
- Utilizing agile methodologies to analyze the system and engage in full life cycle development.
- Ability to code in various programming languages (C#, .NET, REACT, HTML/CSS)
- Better understanding with large RDBMS (SQL Server, MYSQL, PostgreSQL) and knowledge in NoSQL technologies, including document databases and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Development and collaboration experience with Git Workflow.
- Ability to lead, providing clear technical direction in the face of conflicting requirements and/or ambiguity.
- Must possess the ability to share, communicate and collaborate on ideas clearly, both orally and in writing with Product Managers, business partners and technical resources.
- Ability to lead or interact with and provide architectural design guidance to team members.
- Ensure internal software meets requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Good creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Proven leadership, influence, and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of mobile development (iOS and/or Android), with an understanding of the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- IoT experience preferred.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
- Proficiency with DevOps culture and practices with knowledge of DevOps technologies, processes, and tools.
- Knowledge in waste management industry