ASP.Net, C# Developer
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
We are in search of a .Net Software Developer to join our task force at the Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation in Bethesda, MD. This opening will support federal health enterprise systems.
Research, design, develop and maintain enterprise system for our Leidos clients using the .Net, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core, C#, Bootstrap, SOAP/RESTful, XML, T-SQL, Visual Studio, GitHub Actions and Power BI. This involves the use of user stories, acceptance criteria and other software engineering artifacts.
Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
The candidate will be responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, and scalable, defect free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, secure development, TDD). He/she will support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements.
This position requires someone who is proactive and passionate about ensuring the quality of software deliverables and continuous improvement, as well as, and can communicate with the development teams what is required to achieve this effectively on tasks.
- Design, develop, and maintain key components of software applications using ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core, REST, XML
- Develop code in C# and ORM framework using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Design and develop windows console applications in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop database scripts in SQL Server using SQL and T-SQL
- Design and develop graphs and charts components using Telerik and third-party charting components
- Design and develop Web services, WCF and Web API
- Implement middleware user security authentication.
- Building CI/CD pipeline with Github and DevSecOps using Azure platform
- Communicate and collaborate extensively with customers, analysts, architects, database administrators, operations, and testers using Agile Scrum.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experienced with C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful), Web API and Git
- Experience with building C# console applications using Object-oriented methodology.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with third party tools such as Telerik UI
- Experience with RDMS and database design and troubleshooting (SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Experience with developing Sql server scripts, stored procedures, T-SQL and functions
- Experience in creating reports using PowerBI and SSRS.
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science or IT related discipline and 3-5 years of related experience is required
- Requires ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law