An Innovative DOT compliance software company is looking for a backend developer with the following experience.
- Implementing API's to support web applications.
- Implementing integrations with 3rd party vendors…
- Implementing background jobs.
- Working closely with mobile and front end engineers.
- Implementing connections to databases and other services.
- Recent Ruby on Rails experince.
- A trackrecord of succes in 6+ years of backend development
Our client is a leading platform for managing DOT Physicals, Drug Screens, Breath Alcohol Testing, Agility Screening, and other occupational health services. Through a custom-built application, they provide customers with access to a nationwide network of qualified clinics, discounted rates, and the ability to authorize, track and receive results on their employer portal. The client base includes many of the largest transportation companies in the country.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with the team to complete all of the various tasks around creating and implementing new products. Given the time sensitive nature of the business, we are looking for a self-starter that will help drive the development process in an efficient and accurate manner.
Any Sr. Level developer with a focus on backend and Ruby on Rails experience is encouraged to apply.
Posted By: Casey Schoenfeldt