A well- established and rapidly growing altruistic financial tech company is hiring a hands-off Senior Manager to oversee a team of 15 and take some tasks away from the current VPE. The current VPE oversees two teams and you will be taking over one of those teams. In this role you should have 10+ years of experience in the .NET Microsoft stack, experience leading a large diverse team, and… experience in Microservices and cloud architecture. This team works on the main customer-facing fintech application that allows for seamless payments and transactions from banks.
There is a lot of growth within this role as well. The application team will be splitting into two teams and your role will eventually move into a Director level position. This team is highly collaborative with a lot of growth potential, also always adopting new technologies. It is a fully remote role, but everyone is mainly based in Southern California.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of .NET/Azure/ C# experience
- Experience leading/managing a team of 8+ engineers
- Experience managing multiple teams at once
- Experience with project planning and interacting with multiple groups
- Ability to implement and enforce best practices in a team
- Microservices Architecture Experience
- Experience with budgeting/PTO planning
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Architecture
- 80% Management
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- 401(k) matching
- Remote Southern California
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted By: Cassi Benson