*You're the right candidate if the following describes you:
- MUMPS developers creates routines from scratch, configures existing systems and provides user support.
- MUMPS developers writes functional code with an eye for spotting defects…
- MUMPS developers are team players and excellent communicators.
- MUMPS Developers analyze customer needs and develop overall concept and design objectives.
- MUMPS developers must be able to create software in a variety of programming languages and for a variety of IT software applications
- MUMPS developers must be able to analyze existing customer software; To identify the fault in the software from reported issues at a functional level.
- MUMPS developers' goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. Remote work allowed.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
- Required Years of
- 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture Write clean, scalable code using
- Mumps programming language
- Verify and review code in sustainment efforts when bugs or defects are discovered Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Research, develop HL7 messages and manage the approval process
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Mumps developer within VistA.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) Familiarity and demonstrated abilities developing HL7 messaging
- Excellent analytical and organization skills An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Knowledge of TRM compliance within the VA
- Preferred Qualifications:
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- 508 Compliance requirements SAFe certifications
$70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- MUMPS: 1 year (Required)