Job Title: Mumps Developer/Consultant…
Location: Schenectady, NY 12309
Duration: 24 Months
- 60 months programming experience using MUMPS to develop and implement Admission/Discharge/Release and/or Financial Eligibility and Billing software in a healthcare delivery environment.
- 48 months experience using WSDL in SOAP applications for the creation of Cache' web services.
- 84 months programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multi-Programming System) excluding post-relational Cache' (ie, Cache' objects, etc.).
- 36 months experience working with data exchange standards for sharing healthcare related data. For example, Federal HIPAA Transactions (ASC 835, 837, etc.), HL7, NIEM, etc..
- 84 months experience working closely with Project Managers as a Technical Lead and participating on Project Teams providing technical assistance and guidance in making use of new technologies and methodologies when implementing new projects while delivering continual improvements for an existing Legacy system.
- 24 months programming experience using a recent (Version 2017 or later) version of Cache' to develop software