Are you skilled in C++ Development and are looking to mentor a small team of Software Engineers? Nesco Resource has an opportunity as a Software Engineer Manager and is looking for you to bring your natural language processing experience to the table, in addition to working with machine learning algorithms. This position can be done 100% remotely from anywhere in the U.S.. The manager is actively… reviewing resumes, so don't delay in reaching out!
Our client is seeking a dedicated and innovative Software Engineer Manager to lead a team of developers, provide technical leadership, and contribute to any and all aspects of our software platform.
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with product management to plan, estimate, and prioritize projects.
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organizational level.
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager.
- Deliver highly performing, low latency, robust code with high test coverage, continuous integration, and production monitoring.
- Independently research and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Help engineers develop their careers, assigning them to projects tailored to their skill levels, long-term skill development, personalities, and work styles.
- Assess employee performance, address under-performance, and promote excellent performance.
- Work to grow the team, by sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, and onboarding new employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, with eight years of relevant experience.
- Three years of experience managing a software development team.
- Proficiency in modern C++.
- Strong programming fundamentals, including knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, concurrent programming, distributed systems, optimization, and different programming paradigms.
- Knowledge of and experience with scalable, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of algorithms for information retrieval, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Experience with REST web service design and development.
- Experience with common Linux command line tools.
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals.
** Must be either a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident ( "Green Card holder) to comply with ITAR/Export Control regulations. ***
For IMMEDIATE consideration, Call Dan Birnbaum TODAY at 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.5._1. Resumes can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities