Sr. Ruby Developer
Description: Resourceful Ruby Developer Needed. If you care about creating intuitive, beautiful code – this may be the opportunity for you…
This is not a Rails development position. Sorry. We are looking for seasoned, experienced developers with a strong grasp of OO who are able to create easy to read, intuitive solutions for Enterprise Ruby development.
The developer should have practical experience operating on a team practicing Scrum or Kanban. This team practices Kanban. The developer should have experience operating in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
We will consider senior developers who are primarily familiar with other technology stacks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly unit test code to prevent regressions and ensure robustness.
- Scale and streamline Ruby applications.
- Perform caching and pre-computing of large Relational Database queries.
- Develop web applications using Web Services.
- Must be passionate about Ruby, TDD, and code quality
- Ability and desire to learn, teach, demonstrate and innovate
- RESTful Web Services experience
- Experience with non-relational databases
This position is a remote direct hire position. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster