Sr. Golang Engineer (Golang, Kubernetes, Microservices)
Optomi, in partnership with a leader in the fintech industry is seeking a Sr. Golang Engineer to join their team! This developer will possess 7+ years of overall software development experience and will have at least 3+ years of Go experience. Additionally, this developer will have experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and… Git. Previous experience with any relational database as well as microservice architecture are strongly preferred.
What the right candidate will enjoy!
- A remote work environment!
- A direct hire opportunity!
- Awesome technology stack!
- Ability to gain irreplaceable fintech industry experience!
Experience of the right candidate:
- 7+ years of strong software development experience.
- 3+ years of Golang development experience and used it in their most recent role.
- Experience building Go applications backed by a relational database like Postgres or MySQL.
- Experience with Go framework such as: API routing packages (Gorilla/Mux or Chi) and dependency management (Go Modules or similar).
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Git as a version control and Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Nice to have: Java, REST, C#, Kafka.
Responsibilities of the right candidate:
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Sr. Golang Engineer to join our growing team. As an Engineer on our team, you will be a key contributor within the Development team working to build and maintain framework components across our suite of applications and services. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential