Are you consumer-obsessed and always striving to deliver the best experience for users? Come join us as we partner with the world's leading entertainment company in transforming their data between Cloud-based and on-Prem Retail systems. You will be part of a fast-moving group tasked with delivering cross-platform integrated experiences and retail experiences that will define the… interactions of families online and change the way customers experience digital and physical assets. The team enjoys a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts and all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Recent hands own software development experience in scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Perl, etc.
- Recent experience in using DevOps CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, BurpSuite, TruffleHog, etc.
- Software development experience using web protocols such as gRPC, REST, and WebSocket.
- Deep knowledge of OOA/OOD concepts.
- Cloud software development using containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc., serverless computing using CDN, Lambda, etc., and infrastructure as code using Terraform, YAML, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud systems and hands own experience in setting up, managing, and troubleshooting cloud network and software deployments.
- Mobile application development experience for Android and iOS platforms using Objective C, Swift, Java, Flutter, etc.
- Experience in leveraging cloud security tools and functions to secure cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in deploying applications and securing applications and sensitive data in a cloud environment.
- Experience in securing IoT devices and communications between IoT devices and the cloud using protocols such as gRPC, TLS, MQTT, etc.
- Software development experience/expertise to complement product security and application security initiatives.
- Recent working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to think outside the box and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team, peers, and executives.
Nice to have/preferred:
- Understanding of PKI, cryptography, key security, key derivation, hashing algorithms, and knowledge of cryptographic frameworks and standards.
- Working knowledge of cryptographic tools and libraries such as OpenSSL.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity protections of embedded applications, mobile applications, web applications, cloud, and on-premises systems.
- NIST publications related to IoT, mobile, server, cloud, and key management security.
- Ability to perform a secure code review on infrastructure scripts and code.
- Identify vulnerabilities and provide guidance to the development team and provide development support in remediating findings.
- Provide support and expert advice in remediating any security incidents identified in production as well as pre-production systems.
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested.
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal OrangePeople Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and a strong process/methodology orientation.
Report this job
- Dice Id: 10216708
- Position Id: 2022-4016