At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission…
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Prisma Cloud Network Security (PCNS) is looking for a Golang developer to contribute to the Cloud Network Analyzer (CNA) product. PCNS is responsible for building products that protect networks, workloads, and infrastructure for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world.
The Cloud Network Analyzer (CNA) helps customers understand, verify, and improve the network security posture of their public cloud environment. The CNA relies on a microservices-based design architecture that provides scalable results.
As a backend developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing the new features in collaboration with the Product Management team
- Provide a clean and scalable implementation
- Be responsible for unit and integration tests
- Provide technical assistance to the QA team for Functional and Performance tests
- Conduct demos to present the solution to the Product Management and Sales Engineer teams
- Assist our Support team
- Strong experience using Golang/GO
- Experience building scalable microservices
- Experience using Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong networking background
- Great communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with multiple teams and stakeholders
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent military experience required
Prisma Cloud Network Security (PCNS) is responsible for building products that protect networks, workloads, and infrastructure for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world. More Prisma Cloud information may be found here .
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $140,100/yr to $226,600/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here .
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter