Head of Solidity Development
- Assign solidity development tasks, review pull requests, manage the engineering process and performance, and control solidity code quality
- Design technical specifications and documentation
- Design, develop, program, test, debug, and maintain smart contract code.
- Evaluate and evolve scalability, security, performance, and gas optimization.
- 2+ years of prior experience with building and releasing production-grade Solidity contract to the Ethereum mainnet
- Prior experience with engineering management and cross-culture team collaboration.
- Understand blockchain architectures; Strong knowledge of Ethereum blockchain, EVM, and smart contracts; Experience building decentralized applications; Prefer experience architecting or developing for DeFi/NFT projects.
- Eager to learn and comfortable with working in a fast-paced and heavy workload startup environment.
Parallel Finance focuses on Finance, Finance Technology, Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Beijing. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Parallel Finance has raised $24M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2021 at a valuation of $250M.
You can view their website at https://parallel.fi/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn