At Plus10, we are actively working with our client to fill this role. Read more about the company and role. If you're interested, please apply below!
Linden Shore LLC is a proprietary trading firm with offices in Asia and NYC with a focus on operating across a broad range of digital assets globally and utilizing a variety of quantitative strategies and best-in class technology solutions. Our… strategic initiative is dedicated to building an entrepreneurial organization composed of talented professionals with extraordinary quantitative and technical capabilities along with a deep passion and curiosity for digital assets.
What You’ll Do
Become a contributing member of a defi trading infrastructure development team. Assist in the full cycle development of defi trading core infrastructure. Deep technical understanding of blockchain peer-to-peer networks, blocks, transactions, txpool, EVM, and other related mechanisms to help build a high performance, low latency trading infrastructure and related services.
- Oversee the design and development of the core component of a defi trading infrastructure platform
- Establish trading platform services for global deployment and achieve significant latency reduction over internet protocols.
- Responsible for MEV and txpool related technical services
- Maintain highest levels of P2P network standards regarding security and up-to-date best practices
What We're Looking For
- Excellent communication skills, creative and outside the box thinker, high emphasis on teamwork, able to project manage efficiently.
- Ability to operate in an environment with certain degrees of uncertainty/ambiguity while keeping focus on core mandate and drive tasks to completion.
- Previous experience in managing infrastructure with high availability requirements.
- Experience with secure network, system and application architecture and development
- Domain knowledge on Geth’s block, transaction, txpool, EVM, P2P protocols
- Understanding of websocket, full internet network stack, and Linux security
- Prior working experience/knowledge with CI/CD automation workflows / tool stack is optional but preferred
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud technologies is a plus
Please complete the form and attach your resume below to apply for this role, our team will review your application and reach out directly to successful candidates.
Plus10 is a Tech Recruiting Firm based in Downtown Toronto. We help US and Canadian tech companies with strong engineering cultures hire top-tier engineers. Our client relationships and transparent process ensures you are a priority candidate through the hiring process