Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, American Cybersystems, Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
- Intermediate experience with Python (e.g. Pandas, Data Frames) and use in data processing solutions.
- Practical working experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle Exadata.
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Business Intelligence concepts.
- Strong practical working experience with Unix scripting in at least one of Python, Perl, Shell (either bash or zsh).
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins).
- Design and development experience in modern technologies such as API management, REST/API integration, Containers, Micro services.
- Banking / Capital Markets / Accounting domain knowledge.
- Practical working experience using ETL tools, preferably Informatica.
- Experience or familiarity with orchestration tools, such as Airflow.
- Experience designing and building data warehouses and knowledge of the data flows involved.
- Willingness to take on problems outside of current skillset and experience
- provided by Dice