Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Cynet Systems, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
We are looking for Python Developer for our client in Chicago, IL…
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract
- Position requires a 4-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of software development or deployment experience for internal and external customers.
- 7+ years of working in IT integration projects.
- Strong Understanding/experience in many of the following.
- Python development skills.
- Understanding of Heroku Platform.
- Solid understanding of data mapping process.
- Experience in handling/maintaining data security.
- Partner with the business team to gather the requirements and build plans.
- Create and groom the user stories to align with the business requirements and process.
- Participate in test script creation for new releases for an integration application.
- Conduct and Drive SIT and UAT sessions with external and internal partners for high quality data integrity.
- Ability to manage work with multiple teams and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve and produce results.
- Working within an agile framework (ideally scrum).
- Ability to work under pressure and within the time constraints.
- Experience with Tier 1 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Salesforce CRM experience would be a plus.
- provided by Dice