- Job Title:- Python Developer
- Position:- W2 Employment
( Should work on our W2 only ).
(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and for only those who are staying in the USA)
Long term contract Job Description
- Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components in design and development of client requirements.
- Collaborate with team to resolve technical complexities involved in realizing the story work.
- Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance). Analyse test reports, identify and fix Test suite failures.
- Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Participates, contributes in the delivery/release e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes.
- Development experience using Python, REST API Service, C#
- 3+ years of extensive experience working as a full stack React JS developer (familiarity with redux a plus)
- Exposure to enterprise messaging solutions (e.g. MSMQ, TIBCO EMS, AMPS or related technology).
- Database development skills, experience with Object-oriented and Relational databases - SQL Server/Oracle/Sybase.
- Experience developing software using Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of JIRA tools and Continuous Integration capabilities.
- Familiarity with web services, web sockets and microservice based architecture is a plus
- Hands on experience in writing unit and UI integration test cases.
- Interpersonal skills and experienced in communicating complex solutions with both technical and business users.
- Excellent ability to debug applications.
- Experience of Second Level Application Support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and task with minimal oversight and supervision.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule & part-time off
- H1B and GC filling
- On job technical support
- Skill Enhancement
- Guesthouse facilities are also available
- Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies