Duration: 4+ Months
- Must Have -5+ years of development experience (python)
- Working experience with a minimum of Python 3 or above
- Experience with pyspark; Django and a healthy understanding of Flask and Familiarity with LAMP
Key Responsibilities Shall Include But Not Be Limited To
- Mandatory experience in Spark /Python/Django/flask, etc.
- Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in python, Spark, and flask microservices
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies and tools such as Apache Hadoop/MapR, HDFS, Spark, Hive, and NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Requires strong ability writing/interpret/tuning/debug complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Strong data profiling, data analysis, and data validation skills.
- Deep DBMS experience on multiple platforms (incl. Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server).
- Advanced understanding of data warehousing ETL concepts (esp. change data capture).
- Strong experience in database design, best architecture practices, normalization, and dimensional modeling, etc.
- Experience working on Agile methodologies as a developer.
- Fundamentals and Solid facilitation skills to gather the necessary (functional & technical) information to document and/or develop a strategic/tactical plan. Able to properly document (functional & technical) sources to target mappings, process flows, data flows, technical specifications, and unit test documents.
- Work independently in the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity with a fast turnaround.
- Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis and GAP analysis.
- Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process.
- Problem-solving, keeping abreast of new technologies.
- Preferred Experience in Data Modelling (esp. Dimensional Models).
Serve as a process expert for a defined functional area, which includes:
- Managing key data sources & inputs
- Planning and ensuring implementation of end state automation activities
- Providing guidance for the design, development, and implementation of automated processes.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience with Python 3, Spark, Django, and Flask
- 5+ years experience in Big Data technologies, Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, and Data Warehouse.
- Working experience as an Agile developer and a good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines.
- Experience in developing complex UNIX shell scripts.
- Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards.
- Experience with a scheduling tool such as Autosys or similar tools.
- Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications, and test plans.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Experience in Banking Industry
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion