Who We Look For…
We are looking for looking for a talented and highly motivated Python Developer with experience in object-oriented and distributed computing technologies to help develop a distributed analytics platform that works with various data sources including Apache Hive and Oracle. The right candidate will have the necessary skillset and aptitude to develop, enhance, support a complex platform with special attention to high availability, low latency, data protection and security.
Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology’s Global Risk Analytics team is looking for motivated new talent to work on the state of the art generic model development and execution platform. This role will work on a team of talented engineers to develop and deliver complex business requirements and ensure the software meets functional, non-functional and compliance requirements, in an agile environment, with clear focus on high quality coding solutions, well tested interfaces with positive/negative unit tests and successful overall system integration.
- 3-5 years of relevant application and/or framework development experience using Python as the primary programming language
- Strong Python fundamentals and prior-programming experience
- Experience in writing and using Pytest fixtures for unit testing
- Experience in distributed compute programming using Spark/PySpark
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work with minimal guidance towards end-to-end application delivery
- Ability to work with global teams
- Self-motivated and team player with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Experience with python libraries Pandas and Numpy
- Experience with developing distributed and scalable complex services, including REST interfaces
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: